The energy in your home affects your feelings and accomplishment. Some energies are strong and can be identified easily, while others are so suitable that can be felt only by intuition.
Having positive energy in your living space is very important. This is the place where you start your day, eat and sleep. One of the easiest ways to increase the positive energy in your homes is by bringing some plants which will purify the air, reduce the stress and create a sense of happiness.
These 12 plants will get rid of the negative energy and promote positive energy, which is important for your health and well-being.
- Jasmine: Jasmine was considered as a sacred plant by Persians, due to the numerous benefits it offers, like:
- Increased energy
- sense of romance
- lower anxiety levels
- trigger the heart chakra
- better productivity
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased self-esteem
- Stronger relationships
The jasmine plant should be placed neat s window, facing south. If it`s in the garden, place it in the north, east or north-east part.
- Rosemary: Maybe one of the best plants for purifying your home. It offers the following benefits:
- better memory
- Fights fatigue
- Reduces anxiety
- Fights negative energy
- Helps with insomnia
- Promotes calmness
A rosemary bush near the front door will prevent the negative energy from entering your home.
- Lily: Also known as the “flower of birth”. It clears you out emotionally, spiritually and physically. It`s ideal for the bedroom because it stimulates tranquility, which promotes better sleep.
- Sage: Excellent for getting rid of negative emotions like anger or fear. Sage promotes better flow of positive energy and it offers numerous health benefits. It purifies the living area from bacteria. Don`t keep it in dry places because it requires humidity.
- Ivy: Ivy is the no.1 plant for air purification, because it`s great for absorbing formaldehyde and removing toxins from the environment. This plant is recommended for people with asthma or allergies. The plant is toxic for pets and children so you should be careful where you keep it.
- Aloe Vera: This plant has been known for centuries for its amazing healing properties. It is best to keep it in the bedroom because it removes the chemicals and pollutants from the air and environment. Aloe Vera is great against bad luck or negative vibes. It you notice brown spots on the leaves, it is a sign of high levels of dangerous chemicals in your home.
- Basil: Powerful antioxidant which attracts positive energy. Also, it has amazing antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It removes the bad energy from the environment, produces oxygen and absorbs toxins like carbon monoxide and dioxide. Prepare tea from the basil leaves and spray it around the house in order to purify your home.
- Orchid: According to Feng Shui, this beautiful plant improves the energy in the house and the spiritual wellbeing. During the night, it releases oxygen, balancing the energies while you sleep. The positive energy from the orchid plant is great for the romance and love in the home.
- Oregano: Not only that it`s an amazing herb for kitchen use, oregano can also bring together the energies in the family. Its aroma stimulates love, peace and happiness. Oregano is excellent for removing the negative energy from your home and welcoming positive energy. It is best to keep it in the kitchen, in an area with enough sunlight.
- Lavender: Some of the numerous benefits of this fragrant herb are:
- Reduces stress levels
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relief of headaches, insomnia or depression
- Improved heart rate
- Rose: Roses are a symbol of love almost everywhere, but this beautiful plant also has healing properties. It removes the negativity and toxins from your home and brings passion.
- Money plant: According to Feng Shui, this plant can attract good luck and wealth. Also, it can absorb the synthetic chemicals from the furniture, so it`s better to keep it inside the house. Money plant can be very useful when it comes to alleviating stress and anxiety.