Some people choose plastic surgery to remove or improve something about themselves they find ugly. These medical treatments or surgeries are pretty expensive. Why not chose a more natural way to perfect your appearance?
Double chin is a common aesthetical problem, which can also be solved with a natural method.
As you know, certain simple exercises can help you relieve pains, there are also exercises which reduce the double chin. The online medical guide HealthGuideHQ.com states that exercises can “help in the process of removing the fat from the area under the neck, throat and jaw bone.”
We will give you the whole exclusive list of exercises which will serve as a replacement for the expensive surgeries. You can do most of them from your couch, while you are watching your favorite TV show.
- The kiss
This exercise is recommended by the personal trainer Mike Donavanik. These are the steps:
- Stand up, and tilt the head back looking towards the ceiling
- Pucker your lips like you are kissing the ceiling
- Hold this lips position for 5 seconds
- Relax the lips and return the head to starting position
- Repeat this exercise 15 times.
- Stick it out
The steps are the following:
- Face forward and open wide your mouth
- Slowly stick the tongue out, as far as possible
- Return it in the mouth
- Repeat the exercise 10 times
- Jaw jut
The exercise is consisted of these steps:
- Tilt the head back, looking towards the ceiling
- Push forward the lower jar, until you feel a stretch under the chin
- Hold this position for 10 seconds
- Relax the jaw and return the head in starting position
- Repeat the exercise 10 times
- Neck roll
This common exercise is consisted of the following steps:
- Stand up and drop forward the chin
- Rotate lowly the head to the right
- Hold this position for 5 seconds
- Repeat the exercise 30 times.
- Tongue on teeth
Another exercise from personal trainer Mike Donavanik
- Keep your back straight and open the mouth widely
- Place the tongue tip to the backside of the bottom teeth row
- Inhale through the mouth, while making an “ahh” exhaling sound
- Continue this for 1 minute, then relax the tongue and mouth
- Repeat once more
- Chin slap
- Face forward and slap the lower jaw carefully with the back of the hand, not too hard or too soft.
- Repeat the slapping for 30 seconds
- Laying lifts
Wellness writer K. Aleisha Fetters is sharing this exercise
- Lay with your face up and allow the head to hang off the end
- Lift the head slowly in the direction of your chest, with the back and shoulders against the bed
- Hold in this position for 10 seconds
- Return the head to the initial position very carefully
- Repeat the exercise twice
- In & out
- Make a V-shape with the hands and place the thumb on one side of the jaw, while the other fingers are on the other side
- The fingers must be far back on the jaw, the thumb and index finger have to be in the same place, on opposite sides.
- Hold the hand in place and press forward with the neck and head.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds, then relax the hand and neck
Repeat this exercise 3 times.