Experts claim there is no way to speed up the hair growing process, but people have been using some natural products for ages which, according to their claims, can stimulate faster hair growth and protect the hair from graying.
One of the best natural hair treatments comes from Asia, from a Chinese village called Huangluo. Its citizens are known for their long and shiny hairs, without any gray hair. Their women have hairs long up to 1.4 meters, and this is how they got the Guinness award for being the population with the longest hair in the world.
This is their secret.
They use water from fermented rice to wash their hair, which has positive effects on the growth and the care. This tradition has been in this village for centuries: they cut the hair only once, when they get 18, and after that they wash it only with the misty water from boiled rice, which is very rich in antioxidants, useful for hair growth and protection.
How to use their recipe:
- Take one cup of rice and wash to from the dirt
- Cover the rice with clean water for 15 minutes and stir occasionally.
- After this, strain the water in a bottle.
- Leave the plastic water bottle on room temperature for 24 hours, or until it starts to ferment and gest a bit acidic.
- Boil the fermented water in a saucepan, then let it cool down.
- Add a few drops of essential lavender, rosemary or Tea oil, your choice.
- Replace the regular shampoo with this water, and apply it with gentle massage on the scalp and the hair.
- Rinse well, and in a while your hair will be beautiful and healthy.