These few exercises are great for getting rid of the fat from your thighs. Do them once a day and, in no time, you`ll have beautiful and tightened legs:
1. Scissors: Lie down on your back with the hands on ground. Lift the feet for 30 cm and cross them 10 times, like scissors. Then, without any pauses, move each leg up and down 10 times. Do 3 sets, without touching the ground with the feet.
2. Lunge: Spread the legs at shoulder width, with the rest of the body straight. With your hands stretched forward, step aside with the left foot, bend the right leg in the knee and sit on it. You should transfer your body weight on that leg. Slowly return to initial position and repeat the same with the other leg. Do 10-15 reps on each side.
3. Frog: Lie down on your back and lift both legs straight up. Put the heels close to each other, with the fingertips away. Slowly bend the knees and then tense the muscles to straighten them. Do 3 sets, 10 reps each, with a minute break between the sets.
4. Intense strain: Lay down on your left side, supporting the head with your hand. Bend the right knee and put it in front of the leg. Raise the right leg about 30 cm from the ground 10-15 times, then repeat the exercise on the other side.
5. Defeat the resistance: Put the legs on shoulder width and place an elastic fitness band at mid-calf, then lift the left foot and move sideways, so that you are beating the resistance of the band. Return to initial position. Repeat the exercise 10 times, with both legs.
6. Ball compressing: Lay down on your back, with knees bent. Put an elastic ball between the legs, while your hands are placed along your body. Lift the bottom and pull the abdomen, and stay in this position for 30-60 seconds, while squeezing the ball between the knees. Return to initial position and repeat the exercise 5 times.