Shingles is a virus, known as herpes zoster virus. If you have suffered from Chicken pox in your childhood, this is its re-emergence. Shingles appear when the immune system is weakened, possibly caused by some trauma or other disease, on specific body areas. It infects the nerves which send mixed signals to the brain and the result is painful blisters.
You will notice the symptoms after few days or even weeks of the virus re-appearance: at first fever which leads to painful and itchy blisters with red color all over the body.
If you are suffering from Shingled, you are probably anxious to find an effective cure which will help you with this condition as fast as possible. We will present few easy steps to take, which will cure the Shingles in 3 days or less.
First you need to understand how to help the body fight this virus:
- Provide your body the essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to improve the immunity, remove toxins from the cells, and then cure Shingles.
- You need to relieve the pain and itchiness, help the skin heal from all the blisters, so that they will fall as fast as possible.
Attack the virus from both sides in order to win the fight.
Effective strategies for curing Shingles
Here are some simple steps you can take in order to cure Shingles in no time.
- Start with a proper Shingles diet, this is very important. Certain foods will help the fight, and others will slow down the recovery. Eat raw and organic food. Raw fruits and vegetables are full of living water, digest easily and are rich in important nutrients. Avoid meat, bread, dairy products, any food heavy for digestion. Hydrate your body properly.
- Second step is to attack the rash and blisters. Use a bathing procedure to relieve itchiness. Soak the whole body in a bathtub filled with water and different remedies for Shingles, like baking soda, oatmeal, brown vinegar etc.
- After the bath, immediately apply a special lotion or cream on the affected areas. It will heal the blisters faster and relieve pain and itchiness.
These 3 steps combined can help you cure Shingles in 3 days or even less.
To speed up the process of healing, you need to follow some additional steps, like taking special supplements, special bathing procedures, or special creams and lotions, and choosing the right product.
You can find more information in the “Fast Shingles Cure” e-book by the nutritionist and medical researcher Bob Carlton.