Castor oil has numerous beneficial properties which can improve the quality and structure of your hair. This oil contains minerals, protein and vitamin E, and it is a powerful antifungal and antibacterial agent.
The castor oil has high content of omega-9 fatty acid, which is very important for hair growth because it feeds the follicles. It also helps with hair loss because it stimulates its regrowth by penetrating deep into pores and follicles. 90 % of castor oil is ricinoleic acid, which is unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid.
Castor oil has also been used for natural thickening of the eyelashes and eyebrows.
To prevent or stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth, massage your scalp regularly with castor oil.
These are some of the health benefits of this incredible oil:
- Dandruff: The antibacterial, antifungal and insecticidal properties of castor oil make it excellent for protecting the scalp from fungal and bacterial infections, which helps the anti-dandruff treatment.
- Lymph flow: Using castor oil in the right way can help you with many medical issues, and one of them is improving lymph flow like no other medicine.
- Obstipation: Castor oil can prevent inflammations and improve and stimulate bowel movement.
- Acne: The ricinoleic acid from castor oil is very beneficial for treating skin infections.
- Regulates menstrual cycles: Castor oil can relax muscles, and help with menstrual cramps.
Castor oil can also be very useful in treating conditions like:
- Diarrhea and other intestinal inflammations
- Athlete`s foot
Treatment with castor oil
Castor oil treatment can help with conditions like indigestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, kidney problems, menstrual spasms or swollen joints.
All you need to do is to apply a cloth soaked in castor oil on the affected area and let it act for an hour. Repeat the treatment 3 times a week. You can put a thermophore on the compress, for better results.