The skin under the eyes is very thin. This is why when you don`t get enough sleep, or you feel tired, dark circles appear under your eyes. Sometimes they can`t be covered even with an eye cream or a concealer.
Luckily, there is a natural ingredient which can help with this problem. Baking soda is not only a very beneficial kitchen and household ingredient, it is also excellent for remove the under eyes bags and circles.
And the greatest thing is that it`s very safe, it leaves no side effects and it acts very fast- you will notice positive results only after a few applications.
To make this homemade face cream for removing the circles and bag under the eyes, you will need the following ingredients:
- A teaspoon of baking soda
- A cup of chamomile tea
- Mix the baking soda with the tepid tea, to get a homogenous paste.
- Dip a cotton pad in the mixture and put it under the eyes.
- Massage the under-eye area with the paste for 2-5 minutes.
- Let the cream act for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water and dry it with a towel.
Use a coconut oil to moisturize the skin after the treatment. You will notice real changes after only a couple of treatments, your skin will become brighter and fresh-looking!