Ladies, I really think that this is the best marriage advice from a divorced woman – you’ll ever get!
This woman been divorced after 7 years of marriage and here’s what she has to say:
- Ladies, you should always seek out the best in him.
- You should have sex with him – more often. All the time if need be.
- Sometimes, you need to seek advice from older, wiser women who have succeeded in their marriages. Sometimes, it’s impossible to make good decisions (especially when we’re emotional). And remember, seeking counsel from your friends who are your own age isn’t as good as counsel from elderly women.
- Sometimes, you should let him zone out. And remember, your guy is not ignoring you, they just have moments of brain freeze.
- NO, it’s not your job to change or fix him. We are all on a journey.
- Make sure you tell him how big, strong, smart, manly he is – all the time (because they tend to forget).
- Never forget or take for granted that your man chose you.
- You should always laugh at his jokes (even if they aren’t funny).
- Let’s face it – we are responsible for our reactions, no one else. We can’t blame him for everything, and we must take full accountability of our emotions and how we respond. Note: and so must he.
- You should allow your man to just be. Be a comfort, be a gentle and giving spirit when the times call for it.
- You should stop complaining when he gets home. Just let him relax.
- You should always love him in the way he needs it, not the way you assume he needs it. Be sensitive and ready to show him you love him in ways he understands best.
- Make yourself look pretty. The more feminine you act the more it reminds him he is a man.
- You should always give him your time and attention when he needs it.
- You should never ever talk about other men, even if they are fictional or movie.
- Be willing to have him sexually. Let him know you need his masculine presence, that you trust him fully.
- This is also very important for you to remember – never read advice on the internet from strangers. They probably don’t know you and will make you do stupid crap that will not be applicable or appropriate in your marriage…
- You should give him space. He needs times to find his new self.